Monday, January 2, 2017

Jan 2, 2017


We slept in nicely and then spent the "morning" cooking all of the things we had in the house to make a breakfast dish and watching Planet Earth while eating. We did day 2 of yoga and then mostly lounged around with the cats into the afternoon, wondering how it had gotten so late already.


Becca had to go to work and I had to go to the doctor for my painful thumb. I was told to be there at 3, I didn't see a doctor until after 4:30. I know it's a cliche about doctor waiting times, but that's seriously ridiculous. Anyway it took 3 minutes and she said it was probably nothing.


I went to Ryan's to play our next challenge: Donkey Kong Country. I felt like this one was anyone's game and after playing a little last night I had a feeling it wasn't going to be mine. I managed to get ahead somewhere in the middle and held my lead to the end. We planned a little of our upcoming ski trip after the game and I headed home for a relatively early bedtime.

No comments: