Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 25, 2009

I didn't get a job this morning, which was nice because I got to sleep in. I didn't want to waste my free time so I went to the gym. I kind of regretted it afterward because it was beautiful outside.

We had our first critique in Photo today. It was kinda nice having a critique again, I did kinda miss them. Mine are on the top right, even though they're hard to see in this image. Look below.
Again, not the best shot of these pictures but these are the three I presented for today's critique. The two on the left are for the "school" assignment and the one on the right is for "city." I like them.

After my Moral Problems class, I went and got sushi and went to my grandmom's so we could watch Important Things with Demetri Martin. It keeps getting better! So far, we have seen some of the skits/jokes from all of the episodes. It's great getting new Demetri every week.

Gay Beatle, please.

No comments: