Friday, February 20, 2009

Feb 20, 2009

I got a late call to work for a science teacher at Lakeside this morning which I gladly accepted. The teacher left after he fainted from high blood pressure, which I completely understood after dealing with his class for just a few minutes.

After work, I came home for a while and then we went to Mi Lah Vegetarian in Philly for dinner. I had a veggie pot pie that was great, but not as good as Sam's.

Katie got some kind of mushroom thing that was pretty tasty as well. It was a nice place and I'd really like to try almost everything on the menu.

I had to take a timeout after dinner to get some pictures of the awesome lights along Broad Street. They have been doing this for a while but tonight it seemed especially great.

After braving the cold for a few pictures, I took the highway down to Delaware to Mojo 13.

It was a pretty interesting theme bar with cheap Schlitz.

Our friend Julia from Me Talk Pretty showed up and hung out with us for a while before she had to go set up for their set.

They played a great show. They are an awesome band, if you haven't heard of them, you must check them out now. I hope we get the chance to play with them again.

It's late, I'm home now. I'm gonna fall asleep watching something and hopefully wake up to a warmer day tomorrow.

No comments: