Monday, February 23, 2009

Feb 23, 2009

I had a basic math class at Memorial today. Some of the kids had worksheets but during the last period we watched Remember the Titans. I really like that movie but we didn't get to finish it all.

I had time to eat something really quickly after work and then rush to school for Photo class. I made my prints for this week's critique and then we had Digital Media where I think I actually lost some brain mass.

After that class finally ended, Andrew and I met Alex at the food area to study. We were hardcore, there for about three hours going over the minutia of sixteenth and seventeenth century art with our flash cards. I got a tasty mango smoothie also.

I can't remember the last time I studied this hard but I feel like it has worked really well and I might be ok for tomorrow's test.

No comments: