Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 3, 2009

I worked a half day at Lakeside this morning where it started snowing early but nothing was sticking really. It was the same class I had yesterday and it went by quickly.

At Rowan, it was snowing even harder when I got there. I got my first actual Rowan ID to use for school events and then I had a few classes. The snow finally started sticking before my calculus class. When I got out it was piled high. I had to sweep off my car with a water bottle because I don't have a scraper.

The drive home was very slow, as the highway was not good. I saw at least three accidents on the way. I met Katie at Peking Tokyo and took some pictures in the parking area.

We got eggplant sushi. It's the best, even better than spicy tuna. And cheaper. It's my new favorite.

After dinner, I went for a walk down by the river and got some amazing shots of the riverwalk and the Buck Street area.

Carolyn met me down there and we had a walk then built this awesome giant snowman.

Isn't he big?

I hadn't seen Carolyn in a long while so we caught up and walked around in the snow for a bit before we parted ways.

It was gorgeous out tonight. It's amazing how the snow completely changes everything. I'm hoping for another snow day tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

No comments: