Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feb 27, 2009

I worked at Lakeside in the morning for a Resource Room teacher. I had an inclusion class with another substitute twice during the day and one of the other periods we went to the auditorium for a presentation of a musical about bullying. It was for kids, so it wasn't great but it was somewhat entertaining and made the time go by quickly. I did some grocery shopping on my break.

It had been beautiful out the whole day, so I went to the course with Chuck after work. It had already started getting chilly and windy out, but we played anyway. I went to the gym after the game, then went home to get ready to go falafeling.

The latest Falafest was a success. I hadn't been craving a falafel really, but it was great because I haven't had it in a while. Chuck's friend Caitlin came with us also and it was her first experience with the food. She liked. The weather was mild again so we could sit outside in the park and eat. It was nice.

We went to Yakitori boy after we ate for Hoegaarden and mochi ice cream. They gave us our own little room. It was awesome. Jordan really liked the soy sauce pot.

I was really tired when I got home and pretty much went right to bed. Good night it was.

No comments: