Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 16, 2009

I met Ryan and Nate at the course this morning for some AM DG. We did some practice on the field trying to improve our drives before we played a full game when Nate got there. I did pretty terribly today, the practice surely didn't help. We did some practice on hole 9 after the game where Ryan came close to an ace a few times and I realized I should go back to using the Shark.

I had Photo class, where I printed some contact sheets of new and old film that I had. I haven't done it in a long time and I'm still not good at it. Digital Media was after that. I really don't learn anything there, I just use the time to surf the internet.

We went to Yakitori Boy for sushi after class and got some cheap Hoegaarden.

The sushi was awesome too, I had the Mexican roll which is full of flavors you don't usually get in sushi. It was superb. Try it on one day.

I was going to hang out with Jackie but she got tired so I came home. I do need to finish my reading for Aesthetics tomorrow. Oh well.

No comments: