Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10, 2009

I worked for a cool three periods this morning at Lakeside. It seemed longer because the children were being loud.

I went over the course because it was a nice day. I only played a few holes because I was alone but I feel like I haven't played in a while.

I went to Rowan after I got batteries for my 35mm camera so I could take pictures for tomorrow and took some shots at school. I had my classes, then my break where I walked around listening to music and looking for pictures to take.. didn't really find anything though.

I rushed back to Vineland after math class to meet everyone at Bennigan's for Quizzo. I haven't played since the summer. We were Team Scribble.. because we change our answers a lot.

Cory, Dave and Flanny were on the opposing team, but we were being helpful to each other.

We had some good questions and answers. Dolly Parton. Florida. Sammy Sosa.. Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance. We eneded up placing fifth... we'll do better next time! We hung out and had some more beers and chips after the trivia.

I'm home now and should probably go to bed soon because I have to work in the moring.

No comments: