Friday, February 13, 2009

Feb 13, 2009

I worked at Reick Avenue School this morning for a fourth grade teacher. The kids were very good. I think I should reconsider what jobs I haven't been accepting because these kids did what they were supposed to. They were having their Valentine party and one girl made me this. Notable is that fact that she spelled my last name correctly and I never wrote it anywhere, just told them. So, that means this kid is smarter than a lot of adults I know.

I went for a run at the course a little later, then met Nate, Chuck and Katie for a full game. It was pretty cold and took us a while with four people. Nate and I created a putting game before everyone got there where you get a few chances to make a shot and if you make it, you move back farther and try a harder shot.

I was supposed to go to Philly with my friend but I got stood up, so I just hung out around town for a while. I got to talk to Jess for more than a minute so that was cool. Once ten o'clock rolled around, I met Chuck and Nate at Applebee's for some beers and wings. Jimmy showed up after a while. We brainstormed on good ideas for the Wawa suggestion box, such as: swinging saloon doors, trough urinals (so we can have urine-stream sword fights, of course), and customer evaluation forms for employees.

I think we had some really good ideas. I had too many wings. I need to clean my room and get some things in order for school.

No comments: