Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 17, 2009

I started off the day by doing some homework with time left over so I went to the course to play the front 9 by myself. I was still doing poorly so I wasn't feeling like finishing.

I spent the large part of the day at school. The gap between Aesthetics and Calc seems really long.

Once class was over I raced to Bennigan's for quizzo. We had a large team. I gota good amount of beers and I answered a few tough questions. As a team, we placed third! That means we get a free appetizer... to split among about twelve people. Whatever, it's the prestige we wanted anyway.

We hung out for a while after the game was over... really until the bar closed. Now I'm home, not looking forward to work and a full day of school tomorrow since I have a paper to write in the morning. Ahhhh.

No comments: