Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feb 7, 2009

Katie made some awesome strawberry pancakes for breakfast in the morning. I had a bunch and then I was ready to go.

The icicles were melting outside so we brought one in.

We headed down the road to Elk Mountain. It was literally five minutes from where we were staying. We got all our passes and such and got on the lift.

Katie was scared at first, but once she started doing it she realized that she was still able to ski without dying.

We had a lot of fun. Ryan and I did a few runs by ourselves while the girls were in the lodge.
"This place is full of blacks.... diamonds, not spades.." ~me

I took Katie on a blue. This happened. She got up and went down though and once we finished it, she wanted to do it again. She did it the second time with no problem at all.

When we got back to the house, we played Catchphrase for a long time. We switched up the teams a few times and laughed a lot.

It was a really fun day and quite exhausting. I was tired and ready for bed at midnight.

No comments: