Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb 2, 2009

I got a call this morning to work at Lakeside. We watched Cinderella. I watched it three times. It's a good movie. I had to leave before the end of the day to make it up to class on time.

We had photo class and then some free time so we scanned our things for the Digital Media class early and then took off from that class early because I guess that's all they were doing for the three hours.

We came back to my house and met Chuck.. to watch Chuck. In 3D. The 3D thing was pretty disappointing. I'd prefer the old Home Improvement attempts at it.

So I've been watching Heroes and wasting time since then. I have nothing really to get up for tomorrow until class at 1:45 but I think I might get to bed early anyway. Maybe I'll wake up early and it will be snowy.

No comments: