Monday, February 9, 2009

Feb 9, 2009

I worked for a while at Lakeside this morning as a Math teacher. The kids were being pretty annoying but it was over soon enough.

I went to Photo class after this. We practiced putting our film on the reels so we could develop it. I had done it before in my other class but it had been a while and the reels they have here are much easier than the ones I used before.

I skipped my Digital Media class so I could work security at Hangar 84. Jackie asked me earlier in the day if I could do it so I figured I could use the extra cash. It was a pretty easy gig, I just guarded the door and checked people's wristbands.

There were some good bands too: Where the Ocean Meets the Sky, Brokencyde and some other I hadn't heard of before.

I hung out in the green room with Jackie on a break and then for a while after the show was over. We had some pasta salad, chips and spinach dip.. and of course, beer and Oreos!

It was a busy day straight through but I had a good time at the show and made some extra money. A good day as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: