Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 24, 2009

I worked at Lakeside in the morning with a math class. I had a Student Teacher in there with me so I didn't really do anything but catch up on my reading for class. I also hung out with Nathan for a bit while he was subbing in the class next door.

I went up to Rowan and continued studying over lunch until the time arrived to take the first Art History exam. It was a bitch, but I think I did pretty well.. except for the "unknown" paintings that we couldn't study for. That was crap. Then I had Aesthetics, a long break and then math.

Another night of Quizzo found us with less people but more answers. We had some beers and eventually some chips. Plus lots of fun trying to name all the Oscar nominees.

We placed third again! We need to study up on our random knowledge. At least we get another free appetizer next week.

I went to have Katie trim my hair a bit after I left Bennigan's.

She cut off more than that but it just didn't seem like much.

Do I look any different? I think I like it. The front is shorter and the back is way shorter, which is great because the back looked terrible. Now I just need to dye it again.

No comments: