Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feb 14, 2009

I met Ryan at the course this morning somewhat early to play a game of disc golf. We started off playing the putting game that Nathan and I made yesterday. We didn't do very well.

We went on to play a regular game. I had some good shots and some okay shots. It wasn't as bad as my game yesterday though.

After I went home and had something to eat, I went to Parvin's to run since I hadn't been there in a while. It was a nice day for a run.

I went to the gym after that and spend a good while on the weights and then played basketball for a bit just to keep moving. It felt good to exercise again.

After moping around for a while, I went up to Philly and had some beers at Drinker's Pub. It's a pretty awesome bar that I'll have to go back to soon.

Once Jeff and Sam finished their dinner, I met them and we went to the Marathon Bar a few blocks away. It's a really nice, quiet bar and restaurant with good beer specials at night.

We had a good time talking and drinking. I had the Insane Nachos. They were actually really good. Lots of peppers and sour cream. Ahhhh, good thing I worked out today.

No comments: