Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb 6, 2009

I got a job at Lakeside in the morning as an English teacher. It wasn't too bad, but the last period I had to cover for a gym teacher. The kids were playing bombardment, just hurling balls past my head. It wasn't pleasant. I came home and packed most of my stuff for the weekend before heading to alternative school for a short time to sub for a computer teacher. I was there for two hours and had one student.

I finished packing and picked up Katie then hit the road for the poconos. The roads to the house were icy, narrow, dirt roads.

We found the apartment we were staying in. Not what we expected but still pretty nice.

We went in and put our stuff away and started making some pasta. Ryan and Carissa got there shortly after that. We ate and sat around talking for a few hours before we finally got to bed around 3am.

I picked out the room with the creepy happy face alarm clock.

No comments: