Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 5, 2008

The critique of our last set of projects before the final in Color & Design was long and grueling as usual, but she had mainly good things to say about mine.

Ryan's aunt works at T & F Camera and told the guys she works for about me since a position just opened up so I went in to talk to the owner. He said he'll be calling soon. I need that summer job.

I had my final project to get started on once I was done procrastinating, so I went to my grandmom's to do it.

About two hours later I was done and happy with the way it came out.

After my project I got ice, beer and speakers for my iPod and headed down to the pier to get ready for our Cinco de Mayo celebration. Dave and Chelsea showed up first with Cory and Jenn, then Jess got there. Eventually Macken, Jeff, Sam, James, other Jess, Chris and Laurie showed up.

We had some sausages to roast over the fire that ended up being pretty good. We just hung around, stayed warm by the flames, drank beer and listened to music.

It seemed like everyone had a good time. People slowly left, we extinguished the fire, then headed home.

I actually was able to get more sleep after partying at a bonfire than when I was up doing my paintings the night before!

No comments: