Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 12, 2008

I worked at Lakeside in the morning. I finished one of the stories in my book and actually got some writing done. It was a short story and only a first draft, but I like the way it's shaping up. I posted it at Monotonous Redundancy.

After work at the school, I headed to T & F to work there. After Frank had me vacuum, I learned some more of the photo machine. I haven't done any real work yet.

I'm lacking pictures because I misplaced my camera for a little while, but I went to my grandmom's for dinner after work. We had some kind of spinach-cheese beef. It wasn't very good. Anyway, later on I picked up Jess and went to Jimmy's for a while. We didn't really do anything at all, drank some beers, sat at the table, watched Jeff consume a lot of Wendy's food... then I took her home. Then I came home with very little time to sleep before work.

No comments: