Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9, 2008

I got up kinda late this morning and had to hurry to get to class for my final critique in Drawing. It was pretty lame, but some of the drawings were great.

After class I went and returned one of my books that I didn't even buy and got twenty for it.

I met Alex over at the Chinese buffet for some long overdue lo mein and General Tso's. My fortune said "The world is always ready to receive talent with open arms."

By "the world" it must have meant T&F Camera, and by "talent" it must have meant Don, because I went there after I came home and got changed and they offered me a job. I have to go in tomorrow morning.

Lauren and I went out to Menantico and had some beers for no real reason other than boredom.

We took a walk on the train tracks, but it was chilly so that didn't last long. We just went back to the car until we left to get her Wendy's.

Since I have to work at nine tomorrow morning I'll probably get to bed soon. I don't know if I can get used to having a regular job again.

No comments: