Monday, May 26, 2008

May 24, 2008

I spent most of my day inside the camera shop, wishing I could be outside in the beautiful weather. However, I did sell my first camera and it turns out I get a small commission from it.

Jackie made me a veggie burger for lunch at her house. I might not get to see her again before she heads to North Carolina for the rest of the summer.

I went and played some N64 with Ryan for a bit after work, then went home to shower quickly before Jimmy and Nate came over. We met Chuck at his house and headed over to Serafina's to get ready to surprise Jeff. It worked.

He walked around talking to everyone for a while and admiring the cake and collage that Jordan made for him. It's good to graduate.

Then the party got started because they announced it was time to eat food.

After dinner, Jeff got to cut his cake while trying to "save face.." haha.

Beer and pastries are always a good combination.

Jeff sat at our table and opened his presents, including these Sour Patch Kids and two seasons of Harvey Birdman from Jimmy, Nate and me.

We all had a really good time and I'm glad that Jeff was actually surprised by it.

We went back to Jeff and Jimmy's after the party to hang out a bit and they did some dishes.

We played a bunch of Catchphrase.

Allie even came over and Jimmy played guitar while guessing.

It was a long but awesome night.

No comments: