Friday, May 9, 2008

May 8, 2008

I took a job at Lakeside this morning doing ACI. It was called in-school suspension when I was in school, but the kids are still jackasses. I can understand why they'd be confused because I had several different teachers sitting in there with me at different times. Some of them talked to the kids, others yelled at them at the slightest sound, so I relinquished all control and just read my book. I won't be taking that job again though.

I got a sub at Wawa and headed over to Jeff's to (supposedly) work on my drawing work and drink some of the keg he got from his boss for his birthday. We watched Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm before turning on Borat. I had never seen it, it was ok. Jordan showed up to watch the Office and Scrubs with us, then we played some poker.

We didn't play for money, but Jordan was teaching Jeff how to play. I guess he learned, because he won all the chips with no monetary value to them.

I skipped out on the game to watch Lost in the living room. It was a good episode. Sam came over later to give Jeff his gifts and watch the Zach Galifianakis DVD with us. He is hilarious. I finished some of my drawings and sketches for class tomorrow.

I came home just to go to bed instead of working on more sketches.

No comments: