Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 1, 2008

We spent the whole class today critiquing our landscapes and night drawings, but we didn't even get to some, including mine.

I went to Deptford Mall after class to shop/kill time. I ended up only getting a new lip ring just like my old one that I lost. Then I came back to Westby for the gallery opening of a photography major I met last week.

They were all black and white portraits.

Except for the wall of polaroids. It was a pretty cool gallery and there was more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and wine in the other room.

After the gallery I went to Maureen's to watch Scrubs, The Office and Lost. All were good.

When I got back in town I joined the poker game already in progress. I ended up leaving a dollar ahead.

I got home with about three hours left before I had to get up for work.

No comments: