Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 10, 2008

I started at T&F Camera this morning. It was interesting. The first thing I got to do was take out the trash, but after that it got better. Bart (boss) had me do some things on the computer and I hung out and learned the print machines from Chic, a part time guy. Then I started learning about the cameras and a Sony rep was there to promote their products, but there were no customers to talk to pretty much the whole day. It was a good first day. I got a retainer for my lip ring during my lunch break so I wouldn't have to keep re-piercing it after work everyday.

After work, I changed and got ready to go to Dave & Buster's in Philly. Jess came over and we picked up Chris and Nate and headed off. We spent some time waiting in the parking lot enjoying the view until Jeff, Sam, Jordan, Ali and Blake got there.

We played a Star Trek video game/used it to make our cokes a little stronger.

Jeff was the first to start playing video games. It was his night. Yesterday was his birthday and he graduated from Stockton today. Congrats dude! Anyway, we had a good dinner sitting in a really loud area of the place before we started playing anything.

We played the Flaming Finger game that I won on the first try last time I came years ago. Jess was the first to hit the jack-ja-jack-jack-Jackpot.

She got a ridiculous amount of tickets for winning that. Chuck won it once as well, but the jackpot had gone back down to a hundred and my camera was messing up.

Jordan and I had our shootout at the basketball court. It was a sad display all around. I won, but I would hardly call it a victory.

After quite a bit more Flaming Finger, some bubble hockey and a few other games, we cashed in our tickets to see what we could get. We ended up getting this disco ball that we assembled in the parking garage and wouldn't work in my car adapter. It was pretty disappointing.

We went back to the other side of the garage to enjoy the night view of the bridge and city. It made me want to live in the city really bad. It was a nice night out too.

The ride home was nice, full of talk about movies and tv shows. We need to have more big group outings because they're always fun.

No comments: