Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16, 2008

I "worked" for almost three hours at Lakeside this morning. I got called in for nine. I had to cover for meetings. I covered one class where I didn't have to do much of anything. The next class had a TA and they went to take a test in the library. My last class I had to watch a video about how Mustangs are made on an assembly line. It was kind of interesting. Then I left forty minutes earlier than I was scheduled for. Tough day.

I took some time at home and had lunch, watched Scrubs and decided when I felt like going to T & F. I headed in around four and learned to do slides. Then the next four hours I stood around, except for a short time when I went to Wawa for a meatball sub.

I went to Ryan's after work and we took a walk and talked for a while, then played some NHL 08.

I've been home for a bit checking things and wasting time, realizing I don't want to go to work tomorrow. But I guess I'll go to sleep so I won't fall asleep from everything I won't be doing when I get there.

No comments: