Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 26, 2008

It was a beautiful day that Ryan and I had off work, so we met up and decided to try out Frisbee golf.

It was windy, which made it challenging, but it was fun.

We played through the course once and realized we really liked it.

So we went and got real Disc golf discs to try out.

We needed some pretzels after that first strenuous game.

There was a noticeable difference between the new discs and the regular Frisbees. We have found a new game that we will play often.

When we got back to Ryan's house we relaxed over a little Goldeneye.

I went to my dad's for a while and hung out post-bbq for a while. We had some beers and I helped get the fire going before I left.

I planned on going out again but I ended up staying in on the computer the rest of the night.

No comments: