Monday, May 26, 2008

May 23, 2008

I had an excellent view of the beautiful weather outside from my desk at Lakeside. It sucked.

I met Jess at the mall after work for a short walk through to look at phones, then I had to head off to other work.

I spent most of the night labeling and boxing these cameras that the shop is giving to Vineland High for Project Graduation. It was lame.

I met Jackie later for Vanilla Chai and a walk at the park. She'll be moving away soon and we haven't gotten to hang out at all.

We went to Philly once Jimmy was done work and the Pretzel Factory was closed until late for Memorial Day. I don't get it.

We went around the corner to Geno's to get something else.

I was actually happy with the steak, it was good.

Jess doesn't eat meat, so she sat and watched.

Jimmy got two. But only ate one.

It was a nice night to be outside, we need more of them.

No comments: