Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Apr 30, 2008

I had class in the morning, where I spent very little time actually in class. I left during class and read my book on campus, then I came back and left early. I hung around for a while on Kim's request and went with her and Alex to Arby's for lunch. I got a call while I was there to work a half day at Memorial for Mrs. Kalibaba, who I had for Algebra in high school. The class wasn't bad and it was a pretty short day.

My dad took me out to eat at Serafina's for dinner. I got the eggplant parm, which was really good. I recommend this place. After dinner, I ran for a while and went to Ryan's to play some video games.

Later on, I met Shanin at Applebee's for some wings and chips. It was fun to catch up since we haven't seen each other in years before I ran into her at Longhorn the other day.

I wanted to do something else, but there wasn't really anything to do, so I came home and watch Scrubs.

No comments: