Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dec 26, 2007

Saying goodbye to my money.

















I had errands to run when I got up today, but the only one I really got accomplished was depositing my money at the bank. After that one, I went to Ryan's to play Mario Kart and discuss skiing. We also played a little Pac Man. My grandmom had people over for dinner tonight at her house, so I went to that. I was finished eating by the time everyone else showed up, but I hung around and chatted. Once the food had settled a little, I met Katie at the gym and did a lot of running. After my shower, I met Tracy and Laura at Applebee's for drinks and buffalo wings. It was quite a lot of fun for just hanging out at a restaurant. Then I went to Katie's to borrow season 3 of Arrested Development but ended up staying for a while and watching some of season 1. I have to work in the morning, so I'm gonna try to get to sleep now.

No comments: