Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dec 10, 2007















Well the pictures tell most of the tale. I got up early (for me) and went to work at 11am at Looking Glass. I made decent money. Then I came home for a bit, had my reuben for lunch and watched Scrubs. I went to the gym and did a lot of running after my regular workout. Then I came home and hung out until Katie came over. We went out to get some pics of Christmas lights, but it was raining so we just scouted. We did get a few pictures of a green lighted building we had seen before, but the rain stopped that too. We went to Kohls and Katie got herself a new hat, I want one too. Later on, I went to Luke's to play cards and Guitar Hero with Jimmy, Josh and Lauren. Now I'm home playing Scrabble online with James. I can't believe it's actually 5am already.

No comments: