Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dec 22, 2007

Pollock Connor Pote: born today.




Casie enjoying her gifts.





My grandmom and aunt with the sister angels I got them.

Cousins, etc.





Before I describe my own day.. Diebra birthed a little boy this morning named Pollock Connor Pote. Congratulations and I hope I get to visit them both soon! My day, however, was spent mostly in shopping malls. Literally. I woke up to Katie calling and we went to the Hamilton mall.. again. I got a little closer to closing out my Christmas gift list and we got Chinese food and sushi at the food court. I also got a(nother) book and House season 3 for myself. I came home, Katie went to work and then I went back out to the stores. I stopped by Staples to give Casie her gift while I knew she'd be there. She liked it, I think. I went to several stores and back to the Cumberland mall. It was pretty crazy to even walk around at the mall. I visited Natalie and Katie, then proceeded to my family's party at my aunt's house. It was mellow, but the food was good and I got some gifts/got to give some. I met Katie back at the mall and we went out to get pictures of Christmas lights. It was interesting since I'm pretty sure we freaked out the owners of the first house pictured. She came out asking us why we were taking pictures and she seemed more afraid when we told her for our own enjoyment. We wrapped up shortly after that and went back to the mall for a little while. I came home and got my gifts together so I can wrap them hopefully tomorrow. The end.

No comments: