Friday, December 21, 2007

Dec 21, 2007













I had a busy day compared to my usual days. I had an early doctor's appointment so I went and got my shots done for school. Next I went to Denny's with my grandmom before going to pick up some movie passes as presents for the kids in the family. I had to check out a few things at the shopping area for gifts I'm still working on, then I went to see Katie. She was thrilled because she got her Canon Rebel XTi today. I want one... coulda had one.. anyway. I came home and got some stuff together, then got ready for the evening. Maureen came over after work and we headed to Maplewood for dinner. I had eggplant parmagiana and it was amazing. After dinner, we went to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets. It was good, but it would be hard to top the first one. Now I'm home, further putting off my present wrapping/bagging. After I finish my shopping tomorrow (hopefully) I can get to that task.

No comments: