Monday, December 17, 2007

Dec 16, 2007















I woke up today not wanting to get out of bed because it was freezing. I did end up getting out of bed though and went to the Hamilton Mall with Katie. We stopped at Union Lake on our way there because the clouds looked awesome and I wanted to get a picture of them. We got a lot of shopping done at the mall; I'd hope so since we spent about five hours there. I ran into Lindsey, an old friend, at Borders and got to talk to her for a while. Once we got back to town we went to Katie's friend's house for a "White Elephant" party. Basically everyone gets joke gifts that nobody would really want. Katie got some kind of violin thing and a book on prevention. I didn't bring anything but got to participate anyway, and I got some Portugese candy and tampons. Very nice. I saw Erynne again for the first time in about five months. She let me try on her Hulk hands too. I saw Natalie, another old friend, at the party too. She actually got the gift that Katie brought, a book on Alzheimer's and an almost empty tube of toothpaste. After the party, we came to my house and I had some much-needed leftover pizza and watched National Treasure. I'm looking forward to seeing the new one Friday! I hope anyway. I have to work tomorrow (which is still a good thing) so I'm gonna get to bed for some Arrested Development.. I mean sleep.

No comments: