Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dec 19, 2007

The receipt that means I'm done at CCC. Ahhh...








He uses that headset to curse out 12-year olds.




I was productive today. I was up early so I went out and go some stuff done. I picked up a gift card for Jeff at my work and got some advice from sister about PDAs. I exchanged DVDs at Blockbuster and then headed to the college to pay my Petition to Graduate. The office closed right before I got there, so I had to leave and come back later. When I came back, there was a line that showed no signs of moving for a while so I went to the gym to kill some time. When I got back it was finally empty and I paid the ridiculous fee just to get them to acknowledge the fact that I've already given them way more money than I ever should have for a piece of paper. Anyway, after that I met Natalie for half-time appletizers at Applebee's. It was good, but she had to run away with Ashley shortly thereafter. We were going to go to church youth group (third week in a row that we didn't) but I guess they got back late and we missed each other's phone calls. I ended up talking to Katie at the mall for a bit and then going over to Best Buy to purchase my new toy. It's a Palm Z22 organizer. I really like it. My sister has one just like it. I like making lists and stuff, so I'll enjoy it. I headed to Jimmy's later on to play some Ghost Recon (or something) on XBox Live. Once Jeff got home it turned into a Rock Band session of course. It's 4AM and I've got a doctor's appointment in the morning, so I should probably get to bed now.
PS.. Anyone who is interested, I have added links to the videos I took of Cassino and Straylight Run last week at the show on that day's blog. You can just go right here and see it. They're all the way at the bottom.

No comments: