Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dec 24, 2007

I was the only one at the doctors.








Drinking games...













Opening the greatest gift...


...of all time.

Or is this the greatest gift??




Cleveland.





It was a much more eventful day than I expected it to be. It started with getting up to go to the doctor to read my TB test. It took forever to get there because of last minute shopping traffic. When I got back I went back to bed for a few hours. I talked to Katie sometime after waking up and she invited me to her house for their dinner party. I wrapped some presents before heading over to her house with a handful. Once Olga and Leeza were there, we proceeded to open our gifts. Katie seemed to enjoy hers. Especially the one I knew she would, a ticket to see Will Ferrell and three other comedians at Penn State. I also got her a blanket that zips up around you, Fear Street books and a dashboard clock that is set an hour fast to help her not be late always. She got me a grab bag of cool stuff. There was a massaging penguin, Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVD set, a beanie, memory card and a reader, some journals and a penguin key topper. She also got me a sweet picture frame that has different sized frames sitting in moveable slots with different photos I took in Philly in them. After opening, we had dinner, lots of Russian food (most of it was really good.) Then we had dessert.. a few times. Then it was tea time... it was like a real party. We hung out for a while after that until I headed to Jimmy's for our nightly routine. We got a new game room pet named Cleveland, he'll be growing up soon. Now I'm home and it's almost dawn.. I should go to bed.

No comments: