Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dec 18, 2007






Above: Back to Philly for finishing touches on my Christmas shopping.

Above: natalie with her new short hair!



Maureen & I have a drink during Happy Gilmore.






I cut myself on my pants... on purpose cuz I'm emo.



Today started out like many: Natalie woke me with a phone call. But I expected this one. I met her at the college and we went to Philly. We stopped at a few places and then landed on South Street to tie up some loose ends on our shopping lists. Before that though, we had to stop at Lorenzo's to get some giant slices of pizza. Breakfast for me! I did really well today, I got a lot of stuff I needed. Almost done for real now. Then we came home and stopped by the mall for a short minute. I came home and met Maureen at my house. We talked for a while then made a pizza and started watching Happy Gilmore. Of course, no pizza-movie combo is complete without beer, so we broke into the Bud Light. I hadn't watched it in forever and it was hilarious. After the movie, Steve picked us up (because we were in no condition to drive) and took us to Jimmy's. We played Call of Duty and another shooting game followed by some Rock Band for good measure. Jimmy just brought us back. Now it's time for bed.. beer makes me sleepy.

No comments: