Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dec 15, 2007









Yep, even personalized M & M's.







JeNell, Jamie & Nathan


Apparantly this had to be done to me at the mall.


Ryan tries out the drum kit in the new rock room.



I got up today after sleeping for about five hours. James called to tell me that he was renting an XBox 360 from Rent-a-Center for a couple of weeks before Christmas to play Rock Band. I had to do a few things before I went over, so I went to the super-crowded mall, saw Natalie for a few minutes and stopped in a couple of stores. I tried finding shoes at Kohls to no avail. Then I went to Jimmy's for a short time before he decided he needed a nap because he had been up all night with no sleep. So I went and saw Katie at the mall and we ended up going to the Hamilton Mall on her break. It was a good trip and when we got back we picked up a 12-pack of Bud Light and had a few in the parking lot before we parted ways. I went to see JeNell and the Yets perform at their CD Release party at Revelation Records on High Street. I got there in time for food and their second set. They were quite great as a trio. I liked JeNell's music solo, but I think the bass and drums give a lot to the already sweet tunes. After some chatting, I went back to the mall to have a few drinks with Katie at work. Once I left the mall for the third and final time today, I went to Jimmy's to play Rock Band with him and Ryan. I'm only somewhat tired and I want to watch Arrested Development now.

No comments: