Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dec 11, 2007










So after staying up until 7:30am, I decided to not go to Kohl's that early because I was way too tired. So instead I went to sleep and got up at 12:30 to go. Again, there were no managers available to talk to, so I just left my number again, but this time I got myself a hat, too. As you can see. I like it. Then I met Lauren at Chow's Garden for buffet lunch. I followed that up with some High Street walking; I stopped at The Looking Glass to talk to sister, then ran into Luke who invited me over to the Oarhouse to try some awesome Italian Wedding soup, then I went to Bogart's/Wind Chimes Books and talked to Jaime for about 20 minutes and I actually got the first Dexter novel. Not a bad afternoon. When I got home I thought about going to the gym, but I realized I was really exhausted and took a nap (or tried to.) When I woke up from not actually sleeping, I had dinner and then picked up Lauren to go to Jimmy's and Jeff's for the daily Guitar Hero session and a few games of cards. Now I'm home and finished with my new hat vanity shots so I'm gonna pop in Arrested Development and go to bed!

No comments: