Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jan 8, 2014


I took a Special Ed job at Memorial in the morning, which ended up being a self-contained behavioral disorder class with only 3 students in it because the school had an activity day in the gym. The day was easy and pretty quick with a long lunch break so I couldn't complain.


Even though it was cold, I wanted to go for a run after work, so I headed over to the Union Lake trail in my Under Armour and went for it. The trail, which is usually soft sand, was frozen into a lumpy path of annoyance. I ran on the sides and wherever I could to complete the 3 mile loop. I remember why I don't run here often. The lake looked cool though.


I went up to Haddonfield later to meet Gaby. We went to a coffee shop, where I got the barista's suggestion of a butterscotch concoction of a latte. It was pretty good. We sat there and talked for a bit before going to Cross Culture Indian restaurant down the street. We got a couple of different dishes and shared. They were both very good, and one was nicely spicy so I enjoyed that. We had spent a good amount of time there so I had to get going shortly after we ate.


I met Chuck and Matt for Quizzo, where we were able to stay close to or in the lead the whole time, finishing the game just ten points ahead of second place for our close call win. It was toss up as the last round was "is this ridiculous item an actual Barbie accessory." There were mechanic pants for Ken and PINK brand pants for Barbie. I'm pretty sure they were both real. Good thing we double the round before that. Either way, we win. Go us!


No comments: