Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jan 16, 2014


My third day in the science class was the best yet. I know all the students know and they have a relative level of respect for me, I think. They have been working and I didn't have to yell at anyone all day so that's an improvement. I went right to the gym after work to do jump rope circuits with half ball pushup planks and bicycle kick things on the half ball in between. We did a few more ab things and then called it a night.


Gaby came over later and we went to Kawa to pick up some sushi and took a walk around the shopping center while we waited. I went over to Starbucks to get a latte, going with the caramel flan flavor that was recommended. I liked it. I saw Erika and Meg at Kawa as well, so I stopped to talk to them for a few minutes before heading back home.


We watched Happy Gilmore, which was required viewing since Gaby had somehow never seen it. It still cracks me up even though I've seen it more times than I can remember. We hung out for a while after the movie talking about hikes or "hikes" we could do, and then she had to get going because she had an early flight. I then had a hard time getting tired so I watched Community and Parks & Rec.

No comments: