Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jan 30, 2014


I didn't get a job during the day so I spent the day working at home. I got an Alternative School job so I was happy the day wasn't wasted that way. The job was good and went by quickly. I even got out a little early because it was a testing schedule.


I went up to Gaby's where she had made a peanut sauce stir fry with pasta and butternut squash. When she finished cooking we sat down to eat and had a glass of wine. I got a merlot that was really good. Dinner was great. I didn't love the al dente pasta, but the veggies were awesome.


After dinner we hung out for a while, had some more wine and a shot of tequila with the lime and then watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was a fun night. I didn't really notice the tequila I drank, which I found surprising.

No comments: