Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jan 12, 2014

I was up early and on my way to the Legacy office in Bridgeport while I ate pizza for breakfast. I was the first one there so I checked all the equipment until Katie and NaTaza got there. We double checked that we had everything and loaded into Katie's car for our ride to Albright University in Reading. It was a good time.


When we got there and found out where the ceremony actually was (it was moved because of being postponed from December) we got in and set up, facing the next set of challenges over where were should set up our degree/handshake shots. After some tests we made a decision and then went to shoot the graduates getting ready and processing (proceeding?) down to the gymnasium.


The rest was just like usual; photos of people talking, singing, then photos of every graduate shaking hands with the president, getting confused about where to walk next, smiling at me after I already took the picture, and then waiting, waiting, waiting until we can pack up and leave. And then we got food at Wawa and headed back to the office, where Dave surprised us (not really) by coming to go over the photos with us. Surprisingly, we got almost all positive feedback. He's actually pretty nice, just very good at running a business. I think.


Once I got home it was still early, but it felt late so I was ready to zone out watching shows. New episodes of Girls helped with that, but unfortunately I was too tired to watch the new Sherlock. Just putting off the sad end to the three episode season that we all waited sooo long for. 

No comments: