Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jan 7, 2014

I worked at Lakeside today for an A/V class. I'm not really sure what they normally do, but today they did a word find in the computer lab. So many huge-screen iMacs and no way to log on to them. It was sad, but I did have a lot of free time throughout the day. I went to Shop Rite for Chinese at lunch and ran into Ryan there on his lunch break as well so we ate together.


I went to Brenda's later to look up possible trips for the Spring, focusing on eastern Canada and Newfoundland in particular. We found some pretty awesome things we could check out in that area and I hope it works out that we can go. We watched Lord of the Rings for a while after we finished looking things up, but it turns out that's a long movie, so we stopped somewhere in the middle.

No comments: