Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan 13, 2014

After (stupidly) deciding to work instead of taking the day off to go skiing (or hiking, biking, or anything outside) by myself, I took a job at Rossi School in a music class. Activities ranged from watching a video to deciphering words coded in music notes on a staff. Just as exhilarating as flying down a mountain on a pair of waxed wooded shoes, I'm sure. It was beautiful outside all day as I was told by several people while I sat inside and left work in regret of my decision for the day.


Sadly, even after work I could not spend any time outside, but I did get to do something fun at least. I picked up Brenda and we went to the rock gym for her first time climbing. They had to show her how to use the harness and caribiners so I didn't die, but after that we were on our way. She did pretty well for her first time. I think she will get good pretty quickly. I felt like I was doing really well also. It was nice that they were playing good music all night as well.

No comments: