Monday, January 27, 2014

Jan 27, 2014


I woke up in the morning to a phone call telling me that my job had been canceled because the teacher came back from jury duty. I have no idea why I was informed that late; they must have known. I didn't get another job so I went and got a haircut then went to Target to get a new pair of headphones. Finally! A pair that work!


Brenda and I went to the post office so she could drop off her passport renewal forms so we can leave the country soon. We went up to the rock gym and decided to start with bouldering. I haven't done it in a long time, but it was fun. It's still much harder.


It was a good warmup, but I still prefer belaying. I think we are going to stick with bouldering first and try to get better at it. Brenda had to be at a yoga class so I dropped her off at her gym and then went to my gym to do an inclined run on the treadmill and an ab circuit. I was feeling full from eating on the way home so I couldn't do as much as I wanted.

No comments: