Friday, January 10, 2014

Jan 10, 2014

The morning was an icy slide to work as the morning rain froze all over the place. I barely broke 25mph the whole way to Vineland Memorial school and the parking lot and walkways were insanely slippery so I tried to stay on the grass and not pick up my feet as best I could. I was covering CST meetings so I spent most of my time in the staff lounge watching Workaholics and trying not to fall asleep. It was a rough day. I met Ryan at the gym after work for the second part of our new set of workouts doing wall sits and pull up exercises. It was exhausting in a whole different way.


Matt and Kate invited me to Glasstown Brewing with them so I finally got to go check them out. I sampled the 4 beers they had on tap which were an Amber that was pretty good, a surprisingly good Pumpkin, the El Dorado 47 Pale Ale, which was flat but tasty, and the Double IPA, which was great. I had a pint of that. I look forward to them having more. We had to do the tour, which showed us their very small brewing system. I was surprised at how small it is. I assume they are planning on upgrading eventually as they grow. I went to Kate's for a bit after to watch Modern Family for a while before it was home for sleep time.


No comments: