Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jan 29, 2014


When I woke up I was putting off getting out of bed until I read a text from Ryan saying Millville had a snow day. I got up and checked Vineland's site to find that they had one also so I was off! I had been in bed for a long time so I got up, feeling much better than the night before, and made breakfast for myself and then watched some Six Feet Under and made a list of things I needed to do.


I met Ryan at the gym in the afternoon for jump rope circuits and then I ran three miles on the treadmill. I did some grocery shopping without a list so I ended up getting a bunch of random things that I'll have to find a way to cook with. I came home for a little while and had dinner then headed over to Kate's.



Since I've been craving red wine lately I brought the bottle she got me for Christmas and we opened that. It was a Syrah that I wasn't too fond of right away. It was a bit spicy. We opened a red blend that she had and that was much better. After that the Syrah was much more enjoyable. We headed over to Quizzo to meet Chuck and Jamie, where we played a pretty good game, but we still managed to come in third-ish behind the other two top teams. I'm pretty sure they get extra points for being in the lead for rankings so they have a leg up to begin with. Annoying!

No comments: