Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jan 14, 2014


I went in for the potentially week-long job at Vineland Memorial today and was pleasantly surprised that all of the eighth grade classes were really good. The work was laid out well and for the most part they all did it without extra direction from me. I also like the way her schedule is set up so I think I'll be keeping this job. I did get called to the vice principal's office so she could tell me that writing up a student and sending her to the office isn't proper procedure here. I told her that's how I've done it everywhere else and she said she "sincerely doubts that." So she's an asshole. That explains it.


After work I had to send some images to a sculpture group in Santa Monica that wants to use my image from the Seward Johnson exhibition at Rowan a few years ago. I was surprised by the request, but my image might get used in a book, so that's pretty sweet. I met Ryan at the gym for our push up workouts. We increased the weight or set numbers to increase the difficulty and we can already notice improvement. I got Chinese and came home to finish Sherlock and stayed home for the night.

No comments: