Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4, 2010

We went to bank in the morning so Joanna could open a bank account at a nationwide bank that we could access at any time. It was a much longer process than expected but at least it had this cool vault.

Next I had to go to court for my ticket. I still don't know what it was mandatory that I show up besides the $33 court charge but it was interesting seeing a lot of the cases go before the judge. We were there for a few hours but it wasn't so bad. My case went quickly.

We got free Moe's and loaded up on salsa and such and planned to head out but it was rush hour and traffic was still really bad.

The next plan was to sleep for a little while and then leave late and drive through the night.

Instead, I couldn't sleep much, I watched Lost and then decided to go to sleep and wake up early since I was actually tired around the time we were going to leave.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I can't believe the bank let you take a photo of that vault! That's a cool shot.

D.M. said...

It's a good vault. I want one but I don't have anything to put inside it. Sneaky.