Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2, 2010

The morning was spent gathering clothing, doing laundry and separating piles of what was coming with us on the trip.

I needed to get some hair taken off of my head for the warm weather so I went to the mall to get that done and picked up a bathing suit and some other essentials while I was at it.

I made time for some tennis with Ryan. I lost each game, a proper send-off. Look at that rocket.

I came home and we packed the car up most of the way so it wouldn't be a problem in the morning. It fit better than I expected.

Jimmy and Chuck came over to play some Uno and Palace. We had a few good games.

We brought out Joanna's birthday ice cream cake and she blew out the makeshift candles (matches).

We sat there and ate the whole thing. The whole thing. Too much junk.

Things are charging, things are packed, gotta get up early tomorrow to finally depart!

No comments: