Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Apr 7, 2009

I worked at Lakeside for a very short time this morning. I had two kids for one class and one kid for the next and I was done after third period. It was amazing. I got to come home for lunch.

Nate suggested a game so I met him and Ryan at the course and we played. I did pretty badly and we had to rush so I could get to class. I got to class a few minutes late but it didn't seem like I missed anything. I ended up with a 95 on my Art History exam which really surprised me. I was falling asleep in Aesthetics and then I had a break until calc.

Quizzo was a crowd tonight. Nate, Chuck and Johanna were at my table while the other five held down the corner table. We were doing great again this week and got some really good ones but missed a few that we should have gotten too.

In any case, we ended up in first place again! Another couple free beers next week for us!

We hung out at the bar for a while until they were about to close and then we headed out. I'm about to watch House, check for jobs tomorrow and get some sleep.

No comments: